Thursday, May 22, 2008

neglect.

Yes I know, I just started this blog and yet I've already neglected it. I'll try or at least I'll do my best to post on this on a regular basis. I guess I really need to let out my thoughts, since they tend to accumulate and eventually lead to hours of sleeplessness.

A lot has happened since my last post, the biggest thing being my change of location. I moved to Victoria about 3 weeks ago, it's around 1hr by bus, an 1:36hr by ferry then another 20mins away from where I used to live. It's been a pretty big change of setting, it's quiet here since it's much smaller than Vancouver yet I'm starting to feel at home already. There's a certain warmth that drew me here and well a certain someone that caught my eye. And no I didn't go all this way for that it's been to be with my family to, here I am once more amidst the loving noise and chaos which would be my siblings.

just to give you an idea.
ferrytownhill

That'll be all for now I guess..

No comments: